Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing and using this website ("the Site") you are agreeing to the terms that appear below. The Site is owned and operated by Symmetry Ltd of The Hophouse, The Old Brewery Business Park, 7-11 Lodway, Pill, Bristol, BS20 0DH. Symmetry Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 3151660 and VAT number 628679194.
Conditions of use
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to suspend this site at any time and will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation. The information is not intended to be comprehensive, and many details which may be relevant to particular circumstances have been omitted. Accordingly, it should not be regarded as being a complete source of information, and readers are advised to seek independent professional advice before acting upon anything contained herein. Symmetry Ltd will not be responsible for errors or omission when changes have been made to the information on the site if such changes are beyond our reasonable control ie if made by an unauthorised third party.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We are not responsible for the content or reliability of any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site. Such links are provided for information only and do not constitute any form of recommendation, endorsement or publication of third party material by Symmetry Ltd. You may not deep-link to this Site or frame any of the Content without the prior written permission of Symmetry Ltd.
- All copyright, database right and other intellectual property rights in the material on this Site (the Content") belongs to Symmetry Ltd or its licensors. You may print or download to a local hard disk a reasonable amount of the Content for your personal, non-commercial, use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence or create derivative works from the Content. You may not transfer or sell the Content or information derived from it.
- The entire content of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
- These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. In the event of a dispute, the matter will be settled in an English court.
Data Protection Act 1998